Jackson attended his first music festival on Sunday, which also happened to be his 5 month birthday! Our neighborhood was having its 6th annual Front Porch Days celebration so there was music, food, a petting zoo, and lots more! Jackson's Uncle Diego came to hang out with us too. We had a great time! Jackson definitely rocked it hard! He has now become a huge fan of the Biscuit Brothers and can't wait to see them again! He slept through Full Service Music but one of the guys from the band still left him a cool band sticker. He understood that sometimes good music, good company, and good weather can wear out a guy!
Ready to go to the Music Fest!
Jackson with his Uncle Diego watching the Biscuit Brothers. Well, JJC is looking at his daddy, actually.
Listening to some good music with mom.
The crowd The Biscuit Brothers drew to their show.
Okay, I had a hard time deciding whether or not I wanted to share this picture. I absolutely love it. Jackson and his Uncle Diego look so cute together looking at the animals but the man in the orange shirt thoroughly grosses me out! I wish I could have cropped him out of the picture somehow!!! So please ignore him as best you can!




5 comments:
Oh yeah, we sure did have a blast with the Biscuit Brothers! Good times at a great festival! :) I can't wait until next season! :) By that time Jackson will be dancin'!
Hey, our music teacher at school is in the band. He brought the Bisquit Brothers to do an assembly and it was so much fun. JJC...I like that.
Next time you Jackson goes to see the Biscuit Brothers he better invite Hannah along!
And can I just say that I am amazed at how big Jackson is! I know it hasn't been that long since I saw him and I know he hasn't grown all that much but looking at you holding him (and knowing how Hannah looks when I hold her), crazy!
Diego, yep, we had a great time! Can't wait to do it again!
Christy, that's so cool! You'll have to let me know which one.
Amie, Jackson's soooooooooooooooooo sorry he didn't invite Hannah. He (we) hang our heads in shame!
haha i found your blog from sean's page. sorry we put your kiddo to sleep (or was that good thing?!). peace -
FULL SERVICE
Post a Comment