My mommy, daddy, and me are sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo sorry that we forgot to leave a special birthday message for you on our blog. It completely slipped our minds and we didn't remember until last night that we never left a message for you! Actually, I reminded mommy and she thought "Oh no! I completely forgot!!" At least we didn't forget your actual birthday and I hope that you liked the card I sent you. I picked it out all by myself especially for you! Anyway, I digress. We're so sorry and we hope you can forgive us (well, mostly my mommy since she's the one that does all of this blog stuff anyway!).
Love, Jackson
Future Aunt Crystal, how can you not forgive this sweet face!?! :)
Friday, May 11, 2007
Dear Future Aunt Crystal,
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Aww! It's ok.. I did get the card you sent! and I loved it! Thanks for thinking of me :)
Love,
Your Future Aunt Crystal!
Jackson, You're the sweetest and I love how your diction has improved in only a few short months! :) hehe!
Love you!
Post a Comment