Tuesday, April 17, 2007

The Great Rice Cereal Disaster!

Rice cereal....YUCK! Jackson tried rice cereal for the first time last Friday (4/13). It didn't go so well! He probably wasn't ready for it but we were ready for a good laugh so we thought we'd try it. How's that for parenting! :) Anyway, very little rice cereal actually made it into his mouth! It went all over his face and covered most of his bib. He did not like it one bit and spit it out immediately. It was really quite amusing! So he's taking a break from the nasty stuff for now and will try again later this week. We'll let y'all know how it goes! :) For now, you can enjoy the silly pictures of Jackson during the great rice cereal disaster!



Um, guys, what are you doing? What's this thing near my mouth?



Yuck! What is this stuff?



Seriously, what is this? Why are you doing this to me?



No! For the love of God...please make it stop!



Good, it's over!



Listen here, don't ever do that again!



Okay, well maybe it wasn't so bad. I think I might be willing to try it again sometime!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so sorry Jackson! The parents did this for their own enjoyment! better luck next time!

Anonymous said...

Hey little buddy, it will get better, tell mom to add a little applesauce or bananas that's what mimi terry does to the baby's at work. It's not gonna hurt me, come on mom try it I'll like it. I tried little buddy.