Wow, how fast time flies! Jackson is getting bigger and bigger and it's been so much fun watching his progress. He's become so much more alert now. He likes to look around and take in the sites. He stares intently at the mirrors above his swing and his bouncy seat and watches the colorful lights that turn on & off above his rainforest playmat. 
He's starting to smile when we talk to him and he sometimes likes to hold a conversation with us. Oh and our hearts melt when he coos. It's just so darn cute! Long Legs Magoo is probably around 13 pounds now. That's not official. I got on the scale with him and he added around 13 pounds to my weight! ;) And he's getting longer! He can't fit into too many of his jammies anymore...they're much too short for his growing legs. Thus the name...Long Legs Magoo (dubbed by his Papi). Oh and the all important night time sleep...it's getting so much better! For the past week, he's been sleeping 4-5 hours between feeds! Woo Hoo for sleep! On one of our nights alone (while Jerry worked) Jackson slept for a 6 hour stretch. Needless to say, I was a happy camper the next morning!! Now maybe Long Legs Magoo can work on getting used to sleeping in his crib. We'll see! Until next time...
2 comments:
Yay for sleep and smiles! Jackson is such a cutie. Hannah and I can't wait to meet him.
I can't believe it's been 8 weeks! Congratulations on your blog!! I can't wait to hear about more of your oohs and ahhs.
Post a Comment